As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Mammoth #ad
1x Brown 1x Denim 1x Grey, Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women Comfortable Casual Outdoors Hiking Boot & Dress Socks Large #adAmerican Mammoth #ad
- Moisture-wicking breathability – we use high elevation peruvian alpaca wool for our socks that are hydrophobic and wick away sweat. We want to help you maintain that quality with proper washing and care.
Washing instructions - our premium alpaca socks are woven for comfort and long-lasting versatile wear. Simply machine wash in cold on a gentle cycle and then air dry flay to help retain fiber quality and non-allergenic support.
You get two pairs of one color 4 single socks or THREE PAIRS one pair of each color of socks. As well, it’s very lightweight and comfortable against the skin and the fibers are exceptionally strong.
The hallow fibers in alpaca wool are much more efficient than sheep’s wool at being stain, hunting, and perspiration resistant. Premier waterproof fibers – better for hiking trails, or staying warm in the outdoors our hydrophobic socks boast hollow fibers to keep feet dry and warm even in the rain.
2. Williamston Alpaca #ad
Large, Black, Williamston Alpaca Socks Black, Size Large #adWilliamston Alpaca #ad
- Made in the USA. Your feet will love them! Easy washing. Soft, durable — these socks are made from Alpaca, a luxurious natural fiber.
3. American Mammoth #ad
Charcoal, 2 PAIRS Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women, Extra Thick Warm Ankle Socks Crew Winter Outdoor Hunting Boot Sock Large #adAmerican Mammoth #ad
- Alpaca wool is won’t absorb foot odors even after multiple uses. Naturally renewable resource – alpaca wool offers cashmere quality softness that is eco-friendly, contains no additives, and is good for all-weather, all-season wear. Washing instructions - our premium alpaca socks are woven for comfort and long-lasting versatile wear.
Designed for adventurers and hikers our wool long socks for men and women come in Small - X-Large sizes to support every foot size and comfort need. As well, it’s very lightweight and comfortable against the skin and the fibers are exceptionally strong. Due to the premium wool used, our socks are able to keep your feet extra warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The hallow fibers in alpaca wool are much more efficient than sheep’s wool at being stain, and perspiration resistant. Moisture-wicking breathability – we use high elevation Peruvian alpaca wool for our socks that are hydrophobic and wick away sweat.
We want to help you maintain that quality with proper washing and care. Premier waterproof fibers – better for hiking trails, hunting, or staying warm in the outdoors our hydrophobic socks boast hollow fibers to keep feet dry and warm even in the rain. Simply machine wash in cold on a gentle cycle and then air dry flay to help retain fiber quality and non-allergenic support. Grade-a high elevation wool – sourced from peruvian alpacas in the andes these grade a wool hiking socks are superior to B or C grade wool for long-lasting durability and comfort. 47% alpaca 37% acrylic 16% Nylon.
4. BRUBAKER #ad
BRUBAKER 4 Pairs Thick Alpaca Winter Socks 100% Alpaca Browns EU 43-46 / US 9-11.5 #adBRUBAKER #ad
- This manufacturing process does not create a seam, which would cause pressure points on your feet. 100% alpaca wool - these ecologically dyed winter socks were made from high quality wool. Also as an original gift for girlfriend or boyfriend, outdoor walks or other outdoor activities, these socks will keep your feet warm, this socks set is the right choice.
Discover our variety of colors and choose your suitable size. Set of 4 wool socks in different colors - this set contains 4 pairs of the extra thick cuddly socks.
Soft feel with soothing foot warmth - alpaca wool offers excellent thermal properties against cold feet. Super quality, high quality workmanship and no pressure points on your feet - the tips of the wool socks were finely chained.
Alpaca wool is 3x more tear resistant than sheep wool, is stain resistant and felts less than other types of wool. Versatile winter socks - whether for home, comfortable and prevent unpleasant sweaty feet. The particularly thick and soft fabric warms your feet intensively without sweating, as the wool is particularly breathable.
5. Loose Fit Stays Up #ad
Black Marled, Loose Fit Stays Up Marled Merino Wool Men's and Women's Sock 2 Pack Large Turquoise Label #adLoose Fit Stays Up #ad
- Designed to fit a medium to wide width. These socks offer a more relaxed fit and are truly wider in the foot, ankle and leg! They stay up and are easy to put on and take off. Merino wool minimizes odor and bacteria, regulates temperature to keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the Summer, WICKS AWAY MOISTURE From your skin.
25% wider in the foot, ankle & leg - perfect for those who have regular feet as well as wide feet, and are tired of tight socks that cut off circulation. Stretches up to 23 inches at the calf.
The extra wide sock Company stands behind their brand and superb quality. Made in the usa - no shortcuts in materials or workmanship. They are durable and very comfortable. Ring toe design provides a seam-free feel - diabetic friendly cushioned sole for extra comfort, added PADDING AND DURABILITY - Essential for absorbing shock, and reducing pressure while standing or walking.
See product Description below for size information. Merino wool blend of 72% merino wool, 27% nylon and 1% spandex - ideal blend for a softer breathable sock. Padded cushion provides comfort with every step. Machine wash in warm water with socks inside out. Air dry is best to minimize pilling which is common in Merino Wool Socks.
6. WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
Warrior Alpaca Socks, Alpaca Wool Heavy-Duty Hunting Camouflage Socks for Men & Women, Terry Lined X-Large #adWARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
- Thermally superior - alpaca wool is unequalled in it's insulation properties making it optimal for both summer and winter wear. Hand or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. Washable, it is safe for even those with wool allergies. Easy care - alpaca socks can be worn multiple times between washings with no minimizing of performance or odor retention.
Improved foot health & odor masking - alpaca wool is naturally itch-free, hypoallergenic, and silky smooth. Sheep’s wool and lanolin free, reducing callus build-up, keeping sock and shoe odors at bay.
Makes a great gift for any Hunter or Sportsman! Shock absorbing - terry lined cushion interior - full leg and foot with reinforced heel and toe for durability. It glides easily over feet, blisters. Arch support, comfort band opening and flat knit toe seam enhance comfort and maximize all day wearability.
Alpaca wool provides superior insulation and superb wicking keeping feet dry regardless of season or time of day. Hunt ready - with terry lined construction for ultimate distraction-free comfort and performance. Alpaca socks help reduce moisture and minimize odor, they can be treated with scent so you don’t leave a trace in the field. Stay comfortable - alpaca keeps your feet at their optimal temperature, WET OR DRY. Perfect for overnight trips.
7. WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
High Performance Ankle High Alpaca Wool Sport Socks For Men And Women Medium, Warrior Alpaca Socks #adWARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
- Reinforced heel and toe protect feet from abrasion and also eliminates any bunching to keep them working perfectly. Experience first-hand the unique feel and performance of these cozy Warrior Brand Alpaca High Performance Socks and let them protect and pamper feet like no other.
Makes a unique and special gift for any fitnesses or active sports player. Thick, the terry cushions feet but doesn’t make shoes tight.
Soft alpaca terry lined sock that offers supreme comfort and protection for all sports and daily activities. Our signature cool-wick blue stripes and superior wicking properties repel moisture, and blisters, callus build up, keeping feet dry, healthy and odor free.
We know you’re a warrior - give your feet a fighting chance! An all-season sock that keep feet happy and high-functioning in all seasons and all temperatures. The natural thermal properties keep feet warm in cold and cool in warmer climates.
8. WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
Premium Baby Alpaca Wool Dress Socks For Men and WomenSmoke Large, Warrior Alpaca Socks #adWARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
- 100% wool free, and wonderfully thermal, hypoallergenic, they keep feet drier causing less foot odor and overall happier feet. Ribbed leg for comfort, smooth toe seam, reinforced heal and toe, embroidered with an "A" so they are easy to find in the sock drawer for those days that no other sock will do.
As luxurious as cashmere yet far more durable and long lasting. Give feet a fighting chance! experience the unique feel and performance of these cozy Warrior Brand Baby Alpaca Socks protecting and pampering feet like no other.
Makes a special gift! The silky fibers glide over feet, never itching and provide reduction in calluses and blisters. Perfect for everyday, keeping feet insulated and comfortable no mater the weather.
Why not wear all natural dress socks that are super soft, with natural odor reduction, warmest and most luxurious, insulating and breathable - all at the same time? Our Baby Alpaca Socks are the softest, four season wear, providing you the ultimate alpaca sock experience. Made from the perfect blend of premium baby alpaca along with other synthetic fibers for the longest lasting wear. Alpaca lets feet breathe and aids in wicking away moisture, keeping feet drier.
9. WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
Unisex Base Camp Alpaca Wool Hiking Socks for Men & Women, Black/Cinder Large, Warrior Alpaca Socks #adWARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS #ad
- Made from the perfect blend of alpaca along with other synthetic fibers for the longest lasting wear, best fit and easy care. Keeps feet warm, socks and shoes. Alpaca keeps feet comfortable in warm climates and cozy in cold climates, Alpaca doesn't absorb, rather it lets the body heat vaporize moisture, a perfect all-season property keeping feet dry and safe.
Has a "ragg wool" type of feel and texture. Makes a great gift too! Wear them with your favorite sandals, for cozy dry happy feet! Experience for yourself the unique feel and performance of these Warrior Brand Alpaca Socks, protecting and pampering your feet like no other.
Made from soft, natural alpaca and other microfibers - 100% wool free, shoes, columbia or merrell's, warm, boots, hypoallergenic. Highly durable, even when wet.
Naturally hypoallergenic and safe for wool allergy sufferers. Designed to keep feet warm regardless of conditions, this thick sock has an extra reinforced toe and heel for added durability. Stays soft and odor free even with repeated wearings between washings. This means less washing and sweeter smelling feet, Alpaca will last far longer than cotton or typical wool ragg socks. You will love how these feel on, regardless of hiking or hanging out. Unlike wool which holds moisture, wicking it away from feet.
10. Peruvian Link #ad
Large, Peruvian Link Alpaca Hiking Socks Treated With Aloe Vera Black/Silver #adPeruvian Link #ad
- The softest fibers! alpaca wool is one of the softest fibers known to man, often compared to cashmere but it is far more durable! That means this sock is the perfect gift for anyone from a hiker/hunter to those who just love to curl up on the couch with a book with their softest pair of socks! Amazing moisture wicking! alpaca fiber wicks moisture better than any other material.
But don't take it from us, warmest, read any of the dozens of 5 star reviews to see for yourself. Read below to learn what makes these the highest quality Alpaca socks you will find on Amazon:. Line dry. Washing instructions: Machine Wash Cold. In the 1900's alpaca fiber was even used to make umbrellas because it repelled moisture so well! Warmth & breathability! genuine peruvian alpaca fiber makes the warmest & most breathable pair of socks you will ever own! Alpaca fiber is one of the warmest fibers on earth, yet it is also incredibly breathable.
Ethically sourced & verified alpaca fiber! peruvian link not only uses authentic peruvian alpaca, but they employ over 200 people in Peru ranging from knitters to tailors and more! They work directly on the ground to ensure that your alpaca socks are made from high quality, genuine alpaca, and so that the local artisans are recognized and compensated for their work.
This means your feet stay warm when it's cold out and cool when it's hot! Perfect for hiking in both winter and summer conditions. Reviews speak for themselves! these are the softest, driest and all around most comfortable socks on the market. Do not Tumble Dry.