As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
1, Fragrant Tea Olive osmanthus, Starter Plant XL 1 Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Sunlight or partial shade suits it well. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Please contact us for current plant sizes. Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Sweet olive does best in fertile, moist, well-drained, slightly acid soil.
Starter plugs are grown in trays and therefore will be shipped without a pot - SCROLL PICS TO SEE ACTUAL PLANTS FOR SALE.
Leaves are dark, arranged oppositely on the stem, glossy green, and may be finely toothed or smooth. Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant.
Listed price is for 1 starter plant - scroll pics to see actual plants for sale - for flowering plants, we can not guaratee blooms at time of purchase -- plant sizes vary from one crop to the next and from one season to the next. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring.
2. T-shin #ad
Jasmine Living Seedling Fragrant Plant Grown Green Tea Perennial Garden Indoor Bonsai Plant No Experience Required Easy to Grow No Pot Include #adT-shin #ad
- It is a famous raw material for scented tea and important essence. After the plant is finalized, and spray water to moisturize in summer to avoid poor growth of flowers and leaves. It is very popular for gardening. In order to protect the survival rate of the seedling, we will remove the branches and leaves.
The planting time of jasmine is spring or autumn. If the branches and leaves are overgrown, put the flowerpot in the sunny place, they need to be trimmed. We provide a strong rooted jasmine seedling, which has rich roots and is very easy to plant.
After transplanting, maintained in a cool and ventilated place, the jasmine seedlings shall be watered thoroughly, and the growth shall resume after a week of slowing down. Jasmine is a very beautiful flower, flowering from May to August, papery leaves, single leaves, with opposite leaves, and fruit from July to September.
Before planting, and irrigate the soil before planting. Jasmine is suitable for growing in humus rich soil, and the soil mixed with pastoral soil, add appropriate base fertilizer, river sand and chaff ash is more favorable for planting jasmine. Jasmine flowers are very fragrant. These two seasons are suitable for planting jasmine, and the call rate is high. Jasmine can be pruned all year round.
3. VISTATU #ad
100+ Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds Fragrant Plant for Planting Garden Home Four Seasons Evergreen Silver Jasmine Garden Balcony Climbing Flower Non-GMO #adVISTATU #ad
- 100+ jasmine seeds for planting. Garden decor, the blooms are a favorite in weddings, used in bridal bouquets, corsages and decorations. Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. If the package is damaged, or can not germinate, please contact us to replace it for you. Jasmine has a lightly scented, white romantic flower and your garden will be the center of attention.
Cultivating difficulty Degree: Very Easy, grow fastly. Jasmine plants typically grow as sprawling vines trained to climb or kept trimmed into tidy mounds of handsome foliage.
Planting method: after soaking the seeds for 4 hours, sow the seeds into the soil and keep the soil moist, you can cover it with soil of plant ash to increase the nutrition. Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Made in usa - it makes excellent gifts for moms, in insufficient quantity, adults and gardening gifts for men. Use: the flowers are long lasting and sweetly scented.
4. The Three Company #ad
Live Fragrant Lemon Cypress Tree in Deco Cover, Beautiful Decor, 12" Tall by 5" Wide #adThe Three Company #ad
- Live plants: our plants are grown exclusively for Deep Roots and The Three Company, shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! If kept indoors, they will grow about 3 feet tall.
Beautiful color: bright, light green/yellow color to add a pop of vibrance to your space! Growth: lemon cypress trees grow up to about 10 feet tall, with a spread of 2-3 feet if planted outdoors.
Water once a week during the first season but after that they require little watering! Fun fact: the trees give off a fresh lemon scent when the foliage is rubbed or crushed in your hands. Care: lemon cypress trees prefer a cool, moist climate with full to partial sun and sandy, well-draining soil.
5. Heirloom Roses #ad
Live Pink Rose Plants, Fragrant Rose Bushes for Planting, Heirloom Roses Rose Plant, Bride Hybrid Tea Rose Bush #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Hardiness Zones: 6-10 . Very Fragrant. Upon delivery, roses will be roughly 12-15 inches tall. Own root - all of our roses at heirloom roses are own root live plants, be more hardy, which means they will produce more blooms, and stay true to variety throughout their lifetimes, contrary to grafted rose bushes.
Void if granular fertilizer products have been used. Our live rose plants are not rose seeds, therefore, they will be ready to plant outdoors dependent on your hardiness zone.
Hardy roses are easy to grow and low maintenance. Subject to amazon’s 30 Day Warranty. One gallon - all of our roses are 12-16 months old and are delivered in one gallon containers with rich soil. Continual blooming & hardy - will bloom non-stop throughout the growing season. Approximate size 4' x 3' - this is the general size of the pink rose bush when it reaches full maturity.
6. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Royal Purple Wisteria, Fragrant Wisteria Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Live plant - will reach up to 30 feet when mature - shipped in a container with soil – zONE 6-9. Produces masses of sweetly perfumed, fences, 2 foot long violet flower racemes!! royal purple is the darkest purple of all single-flowering wisterias! Hummingbird magnet - a very fast growing, vine 3-6 FEET PER YEAR! Perfect for embellishing walls, gates, pergolas, pillars or leave them to climb and twist around other trees.
7. Malibu Tropical #ad
California Grown, Jasminum Polyanthum Fragrant Mini Starter Plant/Pink budded, White Flowers Jasmine in 2" Pot #adMalibu Tropical #ad
- Hardiness zone 8, please unpack your shipping box carfully, wait two weeks before repotting your jasmine. When purchasing starter plants from malibutropical, you can expect to receive plants that are typically several weeks old and have been carefully nurtured through the delicate early stages of growth in a greenhouse.
A soil mixture that contains a combination of sand, When planting jasmine, loam, as waterlogged soil can lead to root rot and other problems, and peat moss is ideal for most jasmine varieties. Despite its size, they all start small and will eventually grow big.
It is also important to ensure that the soil is consistently moist but not waterlogged, make sure the soil is loosened to a depth of at least 12 inches. Please note that these plants are small in size, as clearly mentioned in the listing details. All the flowers are actually white, this plant can survive and thrive with proper care.
The mini 2" pot pink budded, 10, you will receive one rooted stem in a mini 2" pot, 9, white flowers jasmine appear in dense clusters in late winter and spring and sporadically bloom throughout the year. While some customers have left reviews noting the plant's size, we want to clarify that starter plants are typically smaller and come in a mini pot. Remember, with the pink color only visible in the buds. The plant you receive may not be the exact one in the photo, it will be very similar in appearance.
8. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 5 Jasminum Sambac Jasmine Seeds, Striking Landscape Plant, Perennial Fragrant Flowering Shrub Tree, Mogra, Sampaguita, Arabian Jasmine #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- It also does very well in containers and makes an eye-catching plant for patios and porches. Sow. Bloom. Place the seed in the soil in a pot. Full to partial sun is needed for healthy Arabian jasmine plants.
Soak seeds in water for 24 hours. Arabian jasmine can be trained as a flowering vine with supports or maintained as a sprawling shrub. Glossy, white flowers, dark green oval leaves create a beautiful contrast to the highly fragrant, grown in 9-11USDA.
Once seedlings appear, remove the plastic. Use. Place a plastic bag over the pot to keep in moisture. Arabian jasmine is a fast-growing evergreen climbing shrub. These beautiful-smelling blooms appear all summer long and may continue to bloom year-round in warm climates. Sun. At least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day is ideal. Usda hardiness zone. Place in a sunny spot.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Frostproof Gardenia Live Plant, 1 Gallon Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Frost proof gardenia loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds along the front entryway, next to mailboxes or benches, or in fragrant gardens! Mature height: 5 ft | mature width: 4 ft with narrow, shrub-like branching that Sprouts deep green foliage and fragrant, White flowers in spring.
This gardenia shrub features a pleasant aroma during blooming season — refreshing and inviting, The frost proof gardenia offers an intoxicating scent to your home landscape or garden.
This gardenia is easy to maintain in the landscape — no pruning necessary to keep shape, deer resistant and will rely on rainfall for hydration. Live 1 gallon frost proof gardenia comes with easy to use plant food and features deep green, spindle leaves with fragrant, White flowers appearing every spring-summer.
10. Findlavender #ad
L+ Lavender French Provence Very Fragrant Blue Flowers, 1 Live Plant, 4" Size Pot #adFindlavender #ad
- Proper name: lavandula x intermedia 'Provence' - Very Fragrant - Blue Flowers Lavender. Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep.
Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil. Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage.
|Part Number||lavprov-1 Live Plant|
|Model||lavprov-1 Live Plant|
|Warranty||We will replace yout plants if for some reason you are not completely stasfied with our products.|