As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nike #ad
10, Men's Jordan 4 Retro Red Thunder Black/Multi-Color-Multi-Color CT8527 016 #adNike #ad
- The shoe we’re referring to is the jordan 4’s “thunder” colorway from 2006’s “Thunder & Lightning” pack that was released in limited quantities exclusively on Jumpman23.
Com, jordan Brand’s former website. Red “wings” lace holders contrast the neutral-colored upper. The upper features a black synthetic nubuck base with red detailing beneath the mesh on the sides and tongue.
A white Jumpman appears on the heel. The air jordan 4 “red thunder” is an october 2021 release of Michael Jordan’s fourth signature shoe that draws comparisons to a popular look in the Air Jordan 4’s line. On the “red thunder, ” the look mimics the original Thunder by substituting the latter’s yellow accents for red.
2. Nike #ad
Jordan Mens Air Jordan 4 Retro CT8527 400 University Blue, Size 11 #adNike #ad
- Black plastic lace holders appear on the throat and collar and the plastic “Wings” tabs are given a decidedly “Cement” inspired look. Jordan brand adds several athletic inspired touches to the look, including adding a “removable” name tag to the nylon Jumpman branding on the suede tongue in reference to the product tag on the bottom of basketball jerseys.
The upper is constructed from supple University Blue suede, save for the tongue and mid-panel which feature tonal mesh detailing. Release date: April 28, 2021. The first-ever jordan 4 in a “unc” makeup, this collegiate design follows previous Air Jordans to employ the popular theme—the Air Jordan 3 “UNC” and the Women’s Air Jordan 1 Mid “UNC” from 2020 The air jordan 4 “unc” is an april 2021 colorway of michael Jordan’s fourth signature shoe that honors Michael’s alma mater, the University of North Carolina.
3. Nike #ad
Gym Red/White-black, Nike Jordan Mens Air Jordan 1 Low 553558 612 Bred Toe, Size 8 #adNike #ad
- Dressed in the team uniform colors of jordan’s former basketball team, this low-top variation of the vintage basketball shoe replicates the color block of the original “Black Toe” Jordan 1 worn by Jordan during his rookie season, with a twist.
Instead of a white leather perforated toe as seen on the original, forefoot, the modern “Bred Toe” has a Gym Red perforated toe with contrasting black leather overlays on the toe cap, and eyelets.
The air jordan 1 low “bred toe” looks both the Chicago Bulls and an original colorway of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe for design inspiration. A black leather swoosh resides on both sides and a white “Wings” logo is embroidered onto the heel. Elsewhere, white leather appears on the mid-panel and Gym Red leather is found on the collar and heel.
4. Nike #ad
9, Men's Jordan 5 Retro Raging Bull 2021" Varsity Red/Black-White DD0587 600 #adNike #ad
- The air jordan 5 “raging bull 2021” is the first-ever standalone release of one of the most popular non-original Air Jordan colorways. The “raging bull” or “toro, ” as it's also referred to by sneaker collectors, was originally released in 2009 as part of a limited edition “Defining Moments Pack” that dressed Michael Jordan’s fifth signature shoe in two styles: An all-red suede look and a reflective black design.
Packaged inside of a shoe box mimicking a wooden crate, the “Defining Moments” Air Jordan 5 bundle remains extremely desirable to this day. As for the design of the modern re-release, Jordan Brand dresses the upper in a fiery shade of supple Varsity Red suede. Clear netting can be found on the mid-panel and tongue. Release date: April 10, 2021.
|Manufacturer||NIKE INDIA PVT LTD #ad|
5. Nike #ad
Jordan Mens Air Jordan 1 High OG 555088 036 Rebellionaire, Size 11 #adNike #ad
- Red “x’s” are found on the heel in a look similar to the Air Jordan 1 High OG “Banned. The air jordan 1 high og “rebellionaire” is a unique colorway of the vintage basketball shoe that draws inspiration from Nike’s 1985 “Banned” commercial, specifically the advertisement’s “They Can’t Stop You From Wearing Them” slogan.
The grey leather panels on the perforated toe, heel, collar, and Swoosh on either side feature “They Can’t Stop You From Wearing Them” print inspired from the aforementioned Jordan 1 “Banned” commercial.
A march 2021 release, the “rebellionaire” arrives in the same color block as the Jordan 1’s original “Shadow” colorway, with the addition of distressed leather panels and lettering printed throughout the design. Graffiti-style branding is printed on the black leather overlays.